Gds Salary Calculator 2017 finally designed for Gramin dak Sevaks after Finance Ministry approved the GDS Pay Commission Report. The calculator is designed based on GDS Pay commission Report submitted by Hon. Kamalesh Chandra. Calculations like HRA, Increment, Increment for Gds working more than 12/24/36 years, Dearness Allowance Calculations, National Pension scheme deduction, Group Insurance Scheme deduction.
The existing Trca method abolished .Three new levels introduced, There are 2 level for BPM namely Level 1 and Level 2. Minimum basic pay for level 1 Gds Bpm is 12000 and level 2 gds bpm is 14500. Other Gramin Dak Sevaks minimum basic pay level 1 is 10000 and level 2 is 12000. The committee recommends 2.57 fitment factor like department employees. The present basic pay multiplied by 2.57 and the figure arrived is compared to corresponding level recommended in 7th pay commission.
Some of the other benefits recommended in 7th pay commission:
- 3% annual increment.
- Additional increments for gds working more than 12/24/36 years.
- Children education allowance increased to Rs.6000.
- Stationary charges Rs.25/Month
- Composite Allowance varies from Rs.1600 – 1100 for gds bpm.
- Minimum Rs. 800 composite allowance for other gramin dak sevaks.
- Voluntary retirement at minimum 10 years service.
- Composite allowance increased to 25% when DA increased to 50%.
- 20 days of Earned leave and encash upto 180 days.
- The working time of Branch post office fixed as 4 hrs and 5 hrs.
How to use to GDS salary calculator 2017 effectively.
- Select Your Present TRCA
- Enter Your Basic Pay
- Select No. of Years working as GDS. (GDS working less than 12 two years select Less than 12 years as option)
- Click Submit to calculate your Salary.
The above calculator not working. kindly click link to calculate your salary.
The calculations are based on present gds pay commission report. It may vary depending upon the government final approval.