Kangra central cooperative bank recruitment 2017 released notification for the posts of Grade III officers , Grade IV clerks and Grade IV computer operator in the official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education website www.hpbose.org. The official notification released for kcc bank recruitment 2017, process of applying online is started and the last date to apply online is 27.06.2017. The Kangra Central Cooperative Bankk with the approval of Registrar Cooperative Societies Himachal Pradesh and Board of Director of the Bank has decided to fill up the following 2016 posts in the kcc bank.
Written exam to be held on 08-07-2017 and 09-07-2017 for filling up various posts of Grade III officers, Grade III Junior computer programmer , Grade IV Clerical and Grade IV Computer Operator. Furthermore details of posts as follows,
|1||Grade III (Assistant. Manager)||21||UR - 9||SC - 1||ST - 1||OBC -3
|2||Grade 3 Junior Computer Programmer||8||5||1||-||1|
|3||Grade IV Clerk||115||55||18|
|4||Grade IV Clerk (against trained secretary of PACS Quoata)||43|| UR- 211|
|5||Grade IV Clerk (against employee of Coop. Society quota)||11||UR-4|
|6||Group IV Computer Operator||18||UR-7|
what is the pay scale of kangra central cooperative bank recruitment 2017?
The pay scale of kcc bank recruitment 2017 is
- Gr III Assistant Manager — 10300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200 + D.A + allowances.
- Grade III Junior Computer Programmer — 10300-34800+Grade Pay 4200+D.A+Allowances.
- Gr IV Clerk(For General Public)—10330-34800+Grade Pay 3200+D.A+ Allowances.
- Grade IV Clerk(against trained secretary PACS quota)—10300-34800+Grade Pay 3200+D.A+ Allowances.
- Gr IV Clerk(Against employee of Coop. Society quota)— 10300-34800+Grade Pay 3200+D. A + Allowances.
- Grade IV Computer Operator — 10300-34800+ Grade Pay 3200+D.A+Allowances.
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 important dates :
- Submission of online exam starts on 08.06.2017
- The last date for submission of online application – 27.06.2017
- Last of payment fee through online mode – 27-06-2017
- The written exam dates 08-07-2017 and 09-07-2017
- On 08-07-2017 Gr-III officer exam timing is 10 AM to 12 Noon and 01 PM to 3.30 PM for Gr-III Jr. Computer Programmer.
- On 09-07-2017 Gr-IV Clerk timing is 10 AM to 11.30 AM and 01 PM to 2.30 PM for Computer Operator.
- Call letter 5 days of before the commencement of examination.
Kangra central cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification :
For Gr-III Officer :General category aspirants with Graduation from any discipline or equivalent educational qualification with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate 50% marks with recognized university of State/ Central Government with computer knowledge.
SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged Candidates: Graduation from any discipline or equivalent educational qualification with 50% marks or Commerce Graduates 45% marks with recognized university of State/Central government with computer knowledge.
Gr-III Jr. Computer Programmer
For General Candidates and others: Post graduation in MCA/Msc or IT/BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks from any recognized university.
SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged candidates : 5 % relaxation in marks is allowed in educational qualification.
For Gr-IV Clerks(General Public)
10+12 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer. For SC/ST/OBC/PH challenged candidates 5% relaxation in marks in allowed in educational qualification.
For Grade – IV Clerks(Against Trained Secretary of PACS Quota and against Employee of Coop Societies quota):
10+12 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer. For SC/ST/OBC/PH Challenged candidates 5% relaxation in marks is allowed in educational qualification. The candidates must have 05 years experience as Secretaries and employee respectively on 31.05.2017 for these posts. Concession/Grace of 5% marks in minimum qualification for trained secretaries/Asst. secretaries having at least 5 years experience in cooperative society and having diploma in cooperation.
Grade -IV Computer Operator:
Graduate in any stream with PGDCA of one year/BCA from recognized University. Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network and troubleshooting.
Desirable: Candidates having studied mathematics/ economics / statistic/ commerce elective subject.
Age qualification for kangra central cooperative bank recruitment 2017:
The age limit for applying for kangra bank recruitment 2017 is between 18 – 45 years as on 31.05.2017. 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/WFF/ Persons with disabilities and the age relaxation for ex servicemen available as per state government guidelines. The eligibility is consider as on 31.05.2017.
how to apply online kcc bank recruitment 2017 :
- To apply for kangra central cooperative bank recruitment 2017 visit official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education www.hpbose.org. Click on New registration button and fill the online application by providing basic information. After successful completion of online application, note down the system generated application number for further process.
- Candidates need to submit their scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates has to pay exam fee through online mode using debit card or credit card only.
- After completion of online application form candidates advised to take print out application, after taking printout affix the same copy of photo earlier uploaded in online application form. The photo need to pasted and not stabled in application form. Application duly signed by candidates is to be send to the S.O, Recruitment cell, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala(kangra)-176213.
Download official corrigendum
Click here to download official prospectus